HOW TO SUPPORT AND DONATE
Dear members and friends of the HACC, to promote the Hispanic Culture thru the Arts, Education and Cultural-Social Activities; the HACC welcomes monetary donations as well as enthusiastic volunteers who are able to recognize that by helping our community we help ourselves and our country.
Please see below information about how you can help:
Become a member, for an application click Membership Application
- Attend the activities of the HACC
- Invite relatives and friends to join and participate in the activities of the Council
- Join the Board of Directors, your ideas and hard work are may be what we need to get ahead!
- If you qualify for a tax exempted contribution beyond customary donations, please request our 501 (3) C letter for the IRS. This leatherhead document will state: the date, your name, amount donated and verifies that no goods or services were received by you in return for your contribution.
- Advertise your business in the programs of the fundraisers parties of spring and fall:
- 1/3 of page (10.5 x5.5 cm) $ 35.00 dollars
- ½ page (10.5 x 8.5 cm) $ 50.00 dollars
- Full page (10.5 x 18.5 cm) $ 75.00 dollars
- Front or back covers (10.5 x 18.5 cm ) $100.00 dollars
- Advertise your business on our web site for free:
- Your logo linked to your web site or your business card linked to your web site
- Please, send your questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org , your art work, and payment for the advertisements
- Send your tax deductible contributions to:
Attention: President/ Treasurer
P.O. Box 25.
New Britain,CT. 06050-0025