Logo, Motto & Hymn
Members in the News
Executive Board & Board of Directors
Calendar of Activities
How to support , donate
Letter of acknowledgement
Slide shows +
Slide Shows 2018
Slide Shows 2017
Slide Shows 2016
Slide Shows 2015
Slide Shows 2014
Slide Shows 2013
Previous Slide shows
Worthy Latin shows
Publication Committee (PC) Guidelines
Its mission is to bring the news of the Council to the Members and the Community.
The PC should have at least three active members including the President who is in charge of the Committee in order to:
1. -Plan its yearly activities and divide the work among their members
2. –Send in February its yearly plan of activities and
to the Executive Committee (EC)
3. –Send In December their annual report to the EC
4. -Attend the monthly meetings and present its monthly report or e-mailed to the EC
5. - Attend all activities of the Council in order to record the event and take pictures or videos
6. - Support those committees who solicit flyers, programs, etc.
7. -Send News releases to local newspapers, radio and TV
8. -Update the website (
) at least quarterly with messages, pictures and slide Shows
9.- Maintain the old and obsolete website
until migration of data to
10. -Invite members and friends to collaborate with news, messages, pictures or slides shows
11. - Teach members and friends interested in photography to shoot pictures worth publishing.
12. - Keep track of due dates and
for : Verio (domain), web hosting, Weebly, Smile Box and Global Technology Solutions (GTS)
13. -Seek and recruit "savvy members" for the Committee
14. - Periodically, request the updated membership list from the Membership Committee.
Hispanic American Cultural Council
P.O. Box 25. New Britain, CT. 06050-0025
Goodwin College. Conference Room, second floor.
1137 Main Street East Hartford, CT